MS Legal Search is excited to announce an exclusive opportunity for a Real Estate Attorney to join a strong regional law firm and become a part of their thriving real estate practice. This is a chance to work with a collegiate group of Partners and Associates who handle a diverse range of commercial, office, industrial, residential and retail real estate transactions.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in leasing, acquisition, divestitures, due diligence, joint ventures or real estate development law. The successful candidate will be able to work well in a team environment and be able to communicate effectively with clients and other team members.
- Review and negotiate commercial and residential real estate leases, purchase and sale agreements, and financing documents
- Advise clients on real estate development, zoning, and land-use matters
- Conduct due diligence investigations on real estate transactions
- Represent clients in real estate litigation and arbitration
- Provide guidance and counsel to clients on real estate matters
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- 3+ years of experience in leasing, acquisition, divestitures, due diligence, joint ventures or real estate development law
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Real Estate Attorney looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join MS Legal Search’s client, a strong regional law firm, and be a part of their thriving real estate practice.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@MSLegalSearch.com