MS Legal Search is seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney to join the Houston office of a nationally recognized law firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work with industry experts, gain hands-on experience, and develop a great work-life balance while having the opportunity to make partner.
- Being part of an active litigation practice with several trials scheduled, taking depositions, and working closely with experts and clients
- Making an impact on the outcome of the case
- Participating in hearings and trial, and gaining courtroom experience
- Working closely with partners who will mentor and guide you through your legal career
- At least 1 year of prior litigation law experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple cases
- Great communication and negotiation skills
This is a work-life balance firm with long-term partnership prospects. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on, real-world litigation experience while working with a nationally recognized law firm. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Litigation Associate Attorney looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join MS Legal Search’s client and be a part of their active litigation practice.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@MSLegalSearch.com